Golf nets are good for honing your swing movement. They can help with consistency of hitting solid shots, body strength leading to more distance, plus lowering scores. In fact, practice makes perfect, and a golf net makes practice easier! Listed below are 5 features to consider when choosing the best golf net to meet your needs depending on your skill level. http://ecstaticaboutenormity.tumblr.com/
1) Height and Width – If you’re a slightly more advanced player and also have the ability to hit the ball high with wedges, you’ll want to make sure the net is tall enough hitting even a lob wedge into. Secondly, you need to make sure it’s wide enough to avoid mis-hits and the dreaded “shank”…not you would ever do this.
2) Pricing and Net Quality – It’s unfortunately an undeniable fact that with golf nets, you typically get what you pay for. However, that’s not necessarily bad, depending on your skill level. Beginners that don’t hit the ball too difficult don’t need to worry about the effectiveness of netting as much as a high level player with a higher ball speed.
3) Net Looseness – Hitters with higher ball speed often complain of a lot of ricochet for some golf net models. In the event the net looks very tight in pictures, it more than likely has some bounce-back with it, so look closely at the reviews to make sure. You’ll want to be able to hit irons, as well as the driver into the net without having to worry.
4) Strength of Netting – It is a very important feature, again, for a way hard you hit the ball. Any intermediate to advanced player that could hit the ball over 200 yards (with any club) should make sure they are purchasing a very good net. Beginners that cannot hit the ball far don’t need to worry as much. However for those who want to rip some drivers into the net, make sure it’s strong!
5) Portability – If you’d like to move the net around town, it makes sense to look into the portability in the net. Some nets show to be a real pain to put up and take down. Others are designed with simple take-down and set-up in mind. It obviously depends upon your individual needs.
Be sure to take those 5 features in mind when choosing the best golf net for the skill level and intended use. http://ecstaticaboutenormity.tumblr.com/